In October 2021 I gave a talk at the JPEG’s 2nd NFT workshop on NFT issues and solutions. The following topics were discussed:
- Content is linked to the NFTs by breakable URLs
- (Copy)rights not managed in the NFT transactions
- Users’ identities are not independently verified
- Sellers are not required to provide evidence of ownership for the content
- Content linked to the NFT is not authenticated
The solutions for those issues were demonstrated through the CLink Marketplace being developed by Team CLink. See the slides and the recorded video is avaialble under the Workshop Proceedings on the JPEG website.